3.22.2011

Dinosaurs in Cars!

I am cheating this week.  There is a website that I'm in love with.  I wish I could move to Seattle so I could hire this woman to do my daughter's birthday parties.  She writes a new song with activity every month and posts them on the website.  They are sorted by month, by topic, by holiday, however you want to sort it.  The music is all free and I have even used one of her songs in a school performance before, it is that good.  My favorite song of all, is Dinosaurs in Cars.  It is just a fun song that is worth singing and doing.  When you click on the link the music will start to play on its own.  But there are links on each page to download the song file and you can burn it to CD, put it on your mp3 player, whatever strikes your fancy.  I hope you enjoy this website as much as I do!

No comments: